Thursday, August 18, 2016

Mix veg curry - Sudha's style



Yesterday night decided to make chappathi. Was lazy to prepare some side dish also as it was too late when  I went to kitchen for preparing dinner. Amma was also there with me, so wanted an easy dish. So i resorted to my pressure cooker recipes. I have found it easy , as its so simple.  Put all the vegetables in the pressure cooker , add spices and then take some whistles. And its done. The mix of the spices will make the curry taste different everytime I make it. 

The curry came good yesterday. As usual, my daughter is my testing agent. I love her so much as my TA, because she has never said a dish as bad till today.  When eating, she said .. Amma, its so very tasty. write down the recipe so that you can remember it. Ok dear, I am putting it here 

Fry onion in the presssure cooker with little oil
Add ginger pieces cut in to small pieces 
Add chilli powder, pepper powder, cumin powder, garlic powder , salt 
Mix till the row smell goes off 
Add vegetables. I added potato, carrot, beans, peas and brocolli 
Put water just to cover the vegetables and take four - five whistles 
Once cold and taken out, add yogurt and mix. 
Curry ready 


No comments:

Post a Comment