Monday, February 8, 2016

Paneer Butter Masala

It was my daughters suggestion yesterday to make Paneer Butter Masala. Usually I prepare it in my own way ( read it easy way)  with some onion and tomato and spices mixed. But yesterday thought will check some recipe online and make it properly.

http://indianhealthyrecipes.com/paneer-butter-masala-restaurant-style/
got this link and felt it is easy.  By now, you would have known that I am a lazy cook. I dont like speding much time in kitchen, so always go for easy options.

With this recipe in hand, I started cooking. Even when the first stage was over, my daughter came and tasted the mix and mentioned it is awesome. That itself was yummy.

Initially I put only paneer. Then felt it will be colorful if we put green peas also. Hence I added frozen peas microwaved for 4 min.


It came in very good. I loved it.The whole family loved it. We had it with chappathi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment