Thursday, August 4, 2011

Coriander Leaves Chutney

Posted by Picasa

Will you belive me if I say that I started eating Corainder leaves some 5 - 6 years back ..I hated this leaf like anything .. I was not able to stand the smell of that .. But now, I dont know why, I simply love this leaf .. And I try to put it in each possible dish what I make .. (and shh .. I feel my family now started hating Corainder leaves because of this )

Coriander Leaves Chutney is very easy to prepare and goes well with hot Dosa/ Idli ..

Ingredients
Grated Cocunut - 1/2 Cup
Green Chilli - 3 Nos 
Corainder leaves - 1/2 Cup
Salt to taste

Recipe

Grind all the ingredients together in a mixer until it grinds well.

Very easy ,isnt it ??  :) 

Hot hot steaming idli's and Corainder Leaves Chutney .. Yummy ...

1 comment:

  1. Easy to make only if we have grated cocunut ready in hand.. The main time consuming is grating cocunut.

    Piya

    ReplyDelete